Topics covered in the WorkShop
- How the child should behave when confronted by a Stranger
- How should a friend react or support during bulling, eve teasing etc.
- How to openly Share with friends and families
- How to use Social Media to positively enhance ones personality
- What are the social media etiquettes, youngsters should be following
- Identifying RESPECT, a conventional term used in a Social Way
R – Reach out, Don’t hide behind the Lens
E – Enquire, take Permission
S – Socialize in person, not only online
P – Personal touch Development
E – Encourage offline meets – Birthdays, Sports Games, Classes etc.
C – Create a Positive Image
T – Trust Development